SEOUL – General Motors Corp.’s upcoming Beat minicar will be sold throughout Asia and Europe next year, and the U.S. market remains under consideration, says Rick Labelle, vice president-commercial operations at GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. “It’s undecided, but I think with the high fuel prices and customers looking for a way to conserve, the Beat would do very well in the U.S.,” Labelle tells Ward’s during a media briefing at GMDAT’s new styling studio and vehicle prototype center ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Considers Bringing Beat to U.S." is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642