TOKYO — General Motors Corp. names its Asia vehicle, codenamed the YGM-1, the Cruze. The Cruze is the product of co-development efforts between GM and Suzuki Motor Corp., in which the No.1 automaker holds a 20% stake. To be manufactured at Suzuki's Kosai plant, the Cruze will be badged as a Chevrolet. It marks the first vehicle that GM has designed and manufactured in Asia for the Asia/Pacific market, GM officials say. Production is slated to start after its debut at the Tokyo Motor Show ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM to Cruze into Asia market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642