SANTA BARBARA, CA – Top General Motors Corp. executives say the restructuring plan announced Aug. 14 by equity partner Isuzu Motors Ltd. of Japan reduces GM’s investment risk to products and operations that are essential to the Detroit-based auto maker. John Devine “This helps Isuzu restructure both their operational capability as well as their balance sheet,” GM Chief Financial Officer John Devine tells Ward’s here at a product seminar for the international automotive and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Cuts Risks With Isuzu Restructuring" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642