GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. completes acquisition of the Daewoo Powertrain plant in Boryeong, Chungcheong province, South Korea. GM Daewoo President and CEO Nick Reilly says his company will develop an advanced-generation automatic transmission at the plant in conjunction with GM Powertrain operations in the U.S. Boryeong plant currently supplies transmissions for the Lacetti, among other models. The acquisition also gives GM Daewoo an in-house supply source for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Daewoo Acquires Transmission Plant; Plans Advanced Automatic" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642