The Camaro will not be the only Chevrolet model in GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co.’s Korean sales portfolio next year, a senior official tells Ward’s. “We’re looking at more than the Camaro,” Jay Cooney, vice president-corporate affairs, says in a phone interview from South Korea. “We’re now in the process of identifying the various models. “We have a good idea of what vehicles we want to bring in. We’re looking at import taxes and other considerations. However, other than the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Daewoo to Add More Chevrolet Offerings, Follow Dual-Brand Strategy for Now" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642