GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. Ltd. began production of its first new model, the Lacetti, Nov. 2 in Kunsan, South Korea. The Lacetti, a midsize sedan, is equipped with a 1.5L engine and should reach consumers by Nov. 25, says GM Daewoo. The Lacetti also will be exported to Western Europe in mid-2003.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Daewoo Begins Producing New Model" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642