GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. (GMDAT) has broken ground for its comprehensive automotive test-track complex in Incheon, South Korea, and plans to have the facility in full operation by mid-2007. GMDAT CEO Nick Reilly says once the complex is complete, work will begin on comprehensive testing facilities that will make it possible to simulate the climactic and terrain conditions of all world markets. Testing facilities will include an advanced-generation climate-controlled wind ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Daewoo Breaks Ground for $95 Million Test-Track Complex" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642