GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. says it intends to acquire a 40% stake in Polish auto maker Fabryka Samochodow Osobowych SA for 238.7 billion won ($255 million). â€śWe will continue discussions and make an announcement if the details are finalized and approved,â€ť a GMDAT spokesman tells Wardâ€™s. GMDATâ€™s board of directors approved a plan to acquire the stake in FSO on Aug. 31, he says. GMDAT ships the Lanos and Aveo from South Korea in semi-knocked-down kits for assembly by FSO in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Daewoo to Buy 40% Stake in Polandâ€™s FSO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642