GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. CEO Nick Reilly confirms his company’s cars will be marketed in Europe under the Chevrolet brand. Reilly and his team, which nearly have quadrupled sales at the fledgling South Korean auto maker since forming from fragments of the former Daewoo Motor Co. Ltd. two years ago, are enthusiastic about the marketing change and believe it will provide a strong boost in their already booming export business. GM Daewoo will sell Lacetti as Chevrolet. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Daewoo Confirms Cars in Europe to Sell Under Chevy Badge" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642