GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. still is working with the city of Incheon, South Korea, to formulate language for a definitive agreement under which GM Daewoo would construct a 73 billion won ($71 million) test track and research and development facilities within the Incheon Free Economic Zone. GM Daewoo signed a memorandum of understanding with the city on Dec. 30, and the parties now are discussing construction and operation of the proving ground. Under the MOU, the City of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Daewoo Continues Negotiations for Proving Ground" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642