GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. officials are denying a report by South Korean website Donga.com that the auto maker plans to move small-car assembly to China by 2010 and midsize-car production to India, as well. The Internet publication, an arm of Donga Ilbo , a leading Korean newspaper, quotes a GMDAT marketing director as saying plans are to eventually move all production out of Korea and leave only the U.S. subsidiary’s research and development division in place. The story was ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Daewoo Denies Reports of Moving Production to China, India" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642