GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. will display its trio of minicar concepts, first unveiled at the New York auto show in April, at the upcoming Frankfurt motor show in September. A spokesman for GM’s South Korean subsidiary tells Ward's the Chevrolet Beat, Trax and Groove all are in popular demand by car show audiences and also have been displayed individually in various media events, including a recent concept-car drive in the U.S. Consumer voting to determine styling preference ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Daewoo to Display Trio of Mini Concepts at Frankfurt" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642