BUPYEONG, South Korea – Steven Clarke became the primary product-engineering executive for GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. six months before the company existed. He arrived in Bupyeong to work up a product-engineering plan while General Motors Corp. still was wrangling with creditors of the old Daewoo Motor Co. Ltd. about the acquisition of choice parts of the bankrupt auto maker. GMDAT’s Steven Clarke After spending 21 years in key engineering roles at GM’s U.S. Tech Center in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Daewoo Engineers Challenged by Requirements in 140 Countries" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642