GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. recently showed its new low-priced Gentra compact replacement for the popular Kalos in South Korea and will export the car under the Chevrolet Aveo and other Chevrolet badges to more than 120 export markets. First previewed at the Shanghai auto show in April, the Gentra has the largest dimensions in its compact class, GMDAT officials say. It features a 98-in. (249-cm) wheelbase and is 170 ins. (431 cm) long, 67 ins. (171 cm) wide and 59 ins. (151 cm) ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Daewoo Gentra to Replace Kalos" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642