SEOUL — General Motors Corp. has 150 specialists working on its due diligence of Daewoo Motor Co. Ltd.’s assets in Asia, South America and Europe, as negotiators in Seoul strive to reach a definitive agreement by the end of December. All the same, GM likely will not have a viable up-and-running new company in place until at least next June and perhaps as late as August, sources close to the situation say. This means that Daewoo creditor banks, which are due to receive some US$1.2 billion ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM, Daewoo hurry to meet deadline" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642