GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. Ltd., the joint venture between General Motors Corp. and Daewoo Motor Co. Ltd., officially is up and running. The asset title registration and a final equity capital injection by investors of the new company were completed in Seoul Oct. 28, following the Oct. 17 asset transfer. GM Daewoo President and CEO Nick Reilly declares GM Daewoo open for business, unveiling a new logo and corporate identity, which he says is designed to represent a “company ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Daewoo JV Launches in Korea" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642