VIENNA – GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. will unveil its Chevrolet-badged models in Poland in May. Some model names will be different from the majority of European markets. Chevrolet Aveo The Kalos will be sold as the Aveo in Poland, the same name that is used in the U.S. and Ukraine. The car, known as Daewoo Lacetti in South Korea and Daewoo or Chevrolet Nubira in Europe, will be sold as Chevrolet Lacetti Sedan in Poland. A small multipurpose vehicle marketed as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Daewoo to Launch Chevrolet in Poland" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642