South Korea’s GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co., part of the “new” General Motors Co., is looking to the upcoming launch of the new Chevrolet Spark/Daewoo Matiz to help get back on track after 6-month deliveries through June prove to be the worst in its 7-year history. GMDAT posted a 33.9% decline in domestic sales and a 50.3% plunge in exports in the year’s first half, compared with like-2008. “There will be continuing improvement throughout the second half of 2009 and much stronger ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Daewoo Looks to Next-Gen Chevy Spark for New Global Beginning" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642