GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. Ltd. is mulling over adding a new large car and SUV to the lineup in order to improve market share in South Korea. GM Daewoo CEO Nick Reilly tells Reuters the auto maker is not in two important segments in South Korea and that it is studying the possibility of entering the large passenger car and SUV sectors. SUVs especially have grown in popularity in South Korea this year as the work week was shortened to five days, increasing leisure time for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Daewoo May Launch New Models" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642