SEOUL – Michael Grimaldi arrives on stage at the Seoul Motor Show here in a new rear-wheel-drive luxury car labeled the L4X, which will be sold in Korea starting sometime next year. The president and CEO of GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. is very enthusiastic about the vehicle. “The L4X gives us a strategic position in the very important premium large-car market,” Grimaldi tells Ward’s in an interview following the car’s debut. “We have significant competition from the Hyundai ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Daewoo to Offer Luxury Large Car, Expand Minicar Lineup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642