GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. is disappointed that South Korea’s Ministry of Land, Transportation and Maritime Affairs has ordered the auto maker to institute a massive recall of its newly released Matiz Creative minicar. The ministry says 30,751 vehicles are being recalled due to faulty airbags and windshield wipers. But that is nearly double the number of units actually sold, a GMDAT spokesman tells Ward’s. “The individual who wrote that announcement made an error, because (the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Daewoo Recalls Matiz Creative Minicar; Disputes Government Figures" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642