GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. will operate as a vital part of the new General Motors Corp., the Korean auto maker says. GMDAT will continue to operate four vehicle assembly plants, including a complete knocked-down kit operation; two engine and transmission facilities; an engine development center and design center; a new-vehicle development center and a combined test track and research center. Importantly, GMDAT also retains ownership of its Chevrolet-Europe distribution arm, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Daewoo to Retain Control of All Facilities, Including Chevrolet-Europe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642