The Daewoo Lacetti reportedly will fill the gap in GM China’s lineup for a vehicle in the burgeoning low-medium segment. GM China aims to import the Lacetti, the first new car to come out of the newly formed GM Daewoo Automotive and Technology Co. Ltd., on a knockdown basis via Shanghai GM Automotive Co. Ltd. Shanghai-GM, a joint venture between General Motors Corp. and Shanghai Automotive Industry Corp., will assemble and sell the vehicle. The Lacetti would compete against popular ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM-Daewoo to Ship Lacetti to China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642