SEOUL – New-vehicle development at GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. is on again after being held back by an 18-month epidemic of economic and financial problems. The combination of the global recession that resulted in a 40% decline in the auto maker’s exports of completely built-up vehicles last year, parent General Motors Co.’s bankruptcy and its own internal financing problems put a serious crimp in GMDAT’s new-product pipeline, Dwenell Mills, vice president-product planning and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Daewoo Vehicle Development Back on Track" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642