Rick Labelle, vice president-sales, marketing and aftersales for GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co., is being reassigned to a position in the U.S., following five years at his post in South Korea, Ward’s learns. No details have been released by GMDAT or General Motors Co. outlining LaBelle’s new duties. However, Karl Slym, president and managing director of GM’s India subsidiary, has announced Ankush Arora will replace Labelle in Korea effective Aug. 1. Arora has held a similar title at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Daewoo Vice President-Sales and Marketing Reassigned to U.S." is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642