General Motors Corp. today (Jan. 31) will officially dedicate the site of its new assembly plant under construction in Lansing, MI, while pulling the curtain back on a new production system it says will put it a step ahead of the competition. The new Lansing Grand River Assembly Plant will utilize the best lean and flexible manufacturing techniques in place at GM facilities around the world — and then go a step better — when it begins pilot production of next-generation Cadillac Cateras in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Dedicates Plant, New Production System" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642