General Motors Corp. reaches a tentative agreement with striking United Auto Workers union members at its important cross/utility vehicle assembly plant in Delta Twp., MI, and workers at a stamping plant in Ohio withdraw a threat to walk off the job. Although union-represented employees remain on strike at GM’s Farifax, KS, plant, which produces the hot-selling Chevrolet Malibu, the easing of tensions at the other plants leads to speculation an agreement may be imminent between the UAW and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM, Delta Twp. Local Reach Tentative Agreement; No Deal Yet at AAM" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642