PHILADELPHIA, PA – Ed Welburn, General Motors Corp.’s global design chief, has created a team that reports directly to him to develop designs and character for each of the auto maker’s eight brands. Led by Liz Wetzel, the team is sharpening the design philosophy for each brand and family of vehicles, he says. In an interview on the eve of the Philadelphia Auto Show, which Welburn likes to attend because it is in his home town, he provided Ward’s a wide-ranging look at future GM design ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Design Chief Focuses on Brand Character" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642