General Motors Corp.'s Specialty Vehicles Group is moving — to another floor in GM's World Headquarters in Detroit. Jon A. Moss, who took over as GM's specialty vehicle chief Jan. 1 after a successful run designing concept cars exclusively for Chevrolet, says his staff won't be heading to California to join the other trendy Left Coast design shops. “We do not have a lot of facilities on the West Coast. Everything is concentrated in the Detroit area, at least 99.9% of it. Everything is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Designer Isn't California Dreamin'" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642