General Motors Corp. today (June 26) will detail how many hourly workers have accepted buyout offers, expected to reduce drastically the cash-strapped auto maker’s U.S. workforce and slash long-term employment costs. The deadline to accept the severance offers was June 23. GM Chairman and CEO Rick Wagoner will brief reporters on the compensation package after the close of the market. Some 37,000 employees, including up to 9,000 workers at top GM supplier Delphi Corp., reportedly have ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM to Detail Buyout Numbers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642