General Motors Corp. is joining forces with its joint-venture partner Shanghai Automotive Industry Corp. Group to develop 10 Chinese-designed fuel-cell vehicles. The cars will be demonstrated as part of a fleet of GM Equinox and SAIC’s Shanghai-brand FCVs assigned to shuttle VIPs during the World Expo Shanghai in 2010. Nick Reilly, GM Group vice president and president of GM Asia/Pacific, announces the program at a press briefing during China’s Auto Shanghai motor show, which opened to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM to Develop Fuel Cells With Chinese Partner SAIC" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642