The spotlight shines on General Motors Corp.’s Performance Div. at the annual Specialty Equipment Market Assoc. trade show in Las Vegas, where the auto maker is displaying nearly 40 production and concept vehicles. The highlights include a Chevrolet Cobalt SS Supercharged sedan small car concept and the production-intent Cadillac SRX Sport cross/utility vehicle. Car nut and talk show host Jay Leno chats with GM executives Bob Lutz and Gary Cowger at the SEMA show. “Our goal is to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Displays 40 Vehicles at SEMA" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642