SHANGHAI — General Motors China Group donates five electric-powered vehicles to the Ministry of Science and Technology of China. The vehicles, two EV1s and three electric S-10 pickups, were delivered to the China EV Field Test and Demonstration Zone, in South China's Shantou, Guangdong province. “One of GM's overriding goals as a company is to take the automobile out of the pollution equation,” says Philip Murtaugh, GM China chairman and chief executive officer. “We will continue to work ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM donates EVs to national testing center" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642