General Motors Corp. will halt production March 31 of its slow-selling Envoy XUV at its Oklahoma City assembly plant. Debuting in October 2003, the 5-passenger SUV features a waterproof cargo bed with a retractable roof. Even during an age when consumers increasingly are looking for vehicles with versatility, the XUV seemed too ambitious and demand never reached expectations. (See related story: Envoy XUV Sales Falling Short) GM lumps XUV deliveries with sales of its other Envoy SUVs, so ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Dumps Envoy XUV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642