DETROIT â€“ Rumors of General Motors Corp.â€™s impending bankruptcy have been greatly exaggerated, Vice Chairman Bob Lutz says. Bristling at doubt expressed by industry observers in the weeks leading up todayâ€™s restructuring announcement at GM, the outspoken product guru addresses reporters. â€œYouâ€™d think at some point analysts would learn that car companies donâ€™t die that fast, especially car companies with the substance, the drive, the technological capability, and yes, the financial ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM to Emerge from Restructuring â€˜Lean and Successful,â€™ Wagoner Says" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642