GENEVA – Pilot programs underway at General Motors Corp.’s European operations are close to achieving their targeted 17-day order-to-delivery (OTD) times, a top company executive tells Ward’s. “We can get awfully close on a pilot basis now with (Opel) Zafira,” says GM Europe President Mike Burns. “We can be within three weeks on Zafira. And that will continue to improve. And we’ll continue to roll that capability across other product lines.” In addition to improving customer service, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Europe Nears OTD Target" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642