General Motors Corp.'s European operations will open a new design center in Russelsheim, Germany, in January. The new design center at the Russelsheim campus will house GM Europe (GME) advanced and production design, and be linked to the auto maker's brands, advanced engineering and product planning. “Design is already one of the most crucial elements of our business and will continue to be in the future,” says Carl-Peter Forster, president-GME. “Therefore, we will create a facility that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Europe Readies New Design Center" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642