The European market continues to struggle, but sales may be outpacing General Motors Corp.’s forecast for the industry, a company executive says. “The industry through the first quarter is going to be down slightly in Western and Central Europe vs. year-ago,” says Paul Ballew, GM general director-market and industry analysis. “(But) I would frame overall industry demand pretty much consistent with our expectations. In fact, it might be a bit stronger than the guidance we’ve been giving.” ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM: Europe Shows Signs of Recovery" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642