SEOUL – General Motors plans to invest $4.4 billion (4.8 trillion won) in its GM Korea subsidiary over the next three years for vehicle design and engineering and production technology, says Stephen Girsky, GM vice chairman-corporate strategy. The executive also hints GM Korea will test market a battery-electric Chevrolet Cruze in its home market prior to introducing the variant in other regions. Girsky makes his remarks at the recent opening of LG Chem’s new lithium-ion battery plant ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Exec Hints at Test Marketing Chevy Cruze EV in Korea" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642