HIGHLAND TWP., MI – General Motors Co. executive Susan Docherty says consumers may have returned to pickups and SUVs after a spike in gasoline prices that seemed to doom the fuel-thirsty trucks, but for the most part the days of wretched excess are finished. “We’ve spent more time over the last year talking to people about what they think is coming than I ever have in my life,” GM’s sales and marketing chief for Buick-GMC tells Ward’s at the launch of the new-for ’10 GMC Terrain here. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Exec Says New GMC Terrain Reflects New Consumer Attitudes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642