A marriage between Fiat Auto SpA and General Motors Corp. might be beneficial after all, according to the head of GM’s Adam Opel AG unit. Carl-Peter Forster, Opel chairman and managing director, says a possible decision by Fiat Auto to exercise the put option on its equity alliance with GM could be a blessing in disguise. Carl-Peter Forster "There are a lot of opportunities," Forster tells Reuters in an interview. He says adding Fiat to GM’s European product mix could help ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Executive Sees Benefits in a Fiat Acquisition" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642