ROYAL OAK, MI – General Motors Corp. anticipates its U.S. sales in August will be down against results posted in July as well as like-2003, the company’s top executive says. GM Chairman and CEO Rick Wagoner at 2004 Woodward Dream Cruise. “Sales will be fine this month,” GM Chairman and CEO Rick Wagoner says here recently during a Woodward Dream Cruise event. “July was big. I think August will be solid, but probably not as big as July. It’ll be a decent month. We’ll likely be down ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Expects August Sales Decline" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642