The auto industry will set a worldwide sales record in 2003, a General Motors Corp. executive predicts. “We don’t normally report on this, but I thought I’d mention this month that the industry is on a record pace this year globally,” says Paul Ballew, GM general director-sales and industry analysis. “We will hit 58 million units for the first time ever. And we anticipate next year that the industry could hit 60 million units for the first time ever.” Hummer H2 sales declined ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Expects Industry Worldwide Sales Record" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642