General Motors Corp. extends its 0% financing offer from three years to five years on three SUVs, the Chevrolet Trailblazer, GMC Envoy and Oldsmobile Bravada, effective March 1. Previously, financing of 1.9% for four years and 2.9% for five years was offered on the vehicles. GM reported sales of the midsize SUVs fell in January and are expected to decline slightly in February, as well.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Extends 0% to SUVs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642