General Motors Corp.'s February sales data, while impressive (see Ward's Automotive Reports — March 6, '00 insert), included mixed but likewise significant results for two prominent vehicles, the Oldsmobile Intrigue and GM EV1. Intrigue, vital in the quest to recapture market share for Oldsmobile, itself a lynchpin to GM's turnaround, in February posted its second straight monthly sales decline, falling 14.4%, against previous-year results. The low-volume EV1, meanwhile, shocked everyone ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Eyes Adding Cutlass to Intrigue Lineup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642