General Motors Corp. and Fiat SpA agree to delay by one year the possible “put option” that would force GM to buy the remaining 80% of Fiat Auto SpA it doesn’t already own. The deal also calls for GM to halt any legal action against Fiat it may have been planning for alleged violations to the original alliance agreement. The pact now calls for the put option execution dates to be moved to Jan. 24, 2005, through July 24, 2010, as opposed to the original dates of Jan. 24, 2004, through ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM, Fiat Delay Put Option" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642