Fiat-GM Powertrain, a joint venture of General Motors Corp. and Fiat Auto SpA, will produce a new transmission series for use in vehicles from both auto makers at its Vienna-Aspern, Austria, plant. Production is slated to begin in 2004. Fiat-GM will invest E300 million ($264.7 million) in the program.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM, Fiat Joint Venture to Make Transmissions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642