The release of The Harbour Report North America 2005 on June 2 marks the second time in two weeks General Motors Corp.'s manufacturing operations have won awards for excellence – intensifying speculation the auto maker's design and marketing operations largely are to blame for GM's sliding U.S. market share. GM's Oshawa No.1, Ont., Canada, assembly plant, which makes the Chevrolet Impala sedan and Monte Carlo coupe, was ranked the most productive vehicle assembly plant in North America, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Finishes 4th Overall in Harbour Report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642