Eager to reestablish its early 20th century reputation as an ultra-premium brand, General Motors Corp.’s Cadillac Division unveils a hulking 13.6L V-16 concept engine to power an equally imposing Cadillac concept luxury car called Cadillac Sixteen. Powered by 16-cyl. engine, Cadillac Sixteen recalls GM luxury division’s grandest era. Thomas G. Stephens, group vice president for GM’s Powertrain Div., says although at this point the V-16 is nothing more than a concept, the engine ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Fires Up 1,000-hp V-16 for Cadillac Concept Car" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642