North American manufacturers are staying the course in November, with production on target to hit relatively close to plan, with even a slight overbuild. This comes despite fears the U.S. light-vehicle market for November and December is weakening to a 16 million level or lower and leaving inventory on the high side for this time of year. Ward's estimates that North American vehicle output will total 1.33 million units in November, 3.1% below year-ago. It’s the first time since June that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM, Ford, Toyota Lead North America Surplus Build in November" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642